PANASONIC HIGH DEFINITION AK-HC1500G
The AK-HC1500G is the industry's first compact multi-format HD camera and offers compatibility with all of the world's HD formats. This compact, 3.3-pound camera is also the first multi-purpose unit to offer variable frame rates (4fps to 60fps in single-frame increments) and a CineGammaTM curve to produce film-like images. It teams seamlessly with Panasonic's AJ-HDC27 VariCam® HD Cinema camera for high-end productions. Or team it with the AW-PH650 (pan/tilt in sealed housing) for outdoor application. Compact to go practically anywhere, the AK-HC1500G is tailor made for assignments ranging from studio use and weather forecasting to live sports and videoconferencing, from scientific image analysis to studio animation.
The AK-HC1500G debuts as the first multi-purpose camera to feature a variable frame rate function and a cine gamma curve. The variable frame rate allows the overcranking and undercranking speed effects that film cameras provide, and the cine gamma curve reproduces images with a tone similar to film recordings. With the AK-HC1500G, you can create productions that closely replicate the cine-like feeling and expressivity of film productions.
- You can vary the number of frames per second (4 fps to 60 fps), just as you can with a film camera. This lets you use the distinctive undercranking and overcranking speed effects of film cameras.
- Thanks to a special cine gamma curve, the CCD can produce pictures with the same kind of tonal beauty, natural gradation and rich colors that you can achieve with film recordings.
PANASONIC HIGH DEFINITION AK-HC900
The AK-HC900 series multi-purpose camera features a 1 megapixel IT progressive scan 3-CCD for 720p/60fps applications.
- 720p native camera with multiple frame-rate capabilities
- Captures film-like 24p HD images for content creation
(with optional kit)
- Captures high frame-rate (60fps) images for broadcast sports or analysis applications
- Newly-developed digital signal processing ASICs
- Compact camera head weighs just 1.8 kg
- Three 2/3" CCD imagers
- Variable frame rates (6, 12, 18, 24, 30 and 40-fps)
(with optional kit)
- Extensive gain control settings (-6, -3, 0, 9, 18, 30, 42, 54, 62dB)
- Minimum illumination: 0.03 lux
ICONIX HIGH DEFINITION POV HD-RH1
The Iconix HD-RH1 is a state of the art High Definition 3CCD split optical block miniature camera system. Perfect for a range of POV applications, the HD-RH1 provides impressive functionality and performance in a compact package.
MINITOUCH PAINT SYSTEM for ICONIX HD CAMERAS by Image-Cam, Inc.
The Image-Cam Minitouch Mark II paint and iris control system is now available to perform color image (paint) and remote access to all the menu items, plus full motorized iris control.
The system consists of three components. The control end (Minitouch) is a small console that operates on a standard 9V battery and provides up to 12 hours of control. A standard coaxial connection on this console routes the data to the camera end. The data can be sent via coax, fiber, or RF. The operator has complete control over the white balance, color gain, camera gain, master ped, and detail, etc. All the camera's menus can be accessed as well and buttons provide full navigation of internal menus. Full remote iris rotation is also available.
On the camera end, the data routes into a small receiver unit and is connected directly into the Iconix HD camera's CCU. Power for the camera is also provided. Status lamps on the front of the receiver unit indicate power and whether or not data is present. The combination Minitouch system and the Mini Pod remote head give a TRUE HIGH-DEFINITION POINT-OF-VIEW remote system.
MT-MKIII FIBER DATA SYSTEM for ICONIX HD-RH1 by Image-Cam, Inc.
The MT-MKIII camera control system is designed for use with the Iconix HD-RH1 High Definition Camera. Included in this control system is a Remote Control Paint which allows control and access to a host of other camera functions including all menu items. In addition, remote operation of the selected camera's motorized iris is available for up to four separate cameras operated simultaneously. A fiber/coax driver unit is used on the control end to drive up to 10 miles of single mode fiber or up to 5000 feet of standard 75 ohm coax on two independent cameras for remote operation. Each camera data receiver recovers the fiber or coax sent digital data and sends both power and serial data to the cameras' CCU. Indicator lamps on both ends display the successful transmission and reception of digital data over the link of choice.
- HD serial digital signal from the camera to video
- Composite video (NTSC and PAL) from camera
- Genlock signal to camera
- Bi-directional RS232 data path for pan/tilt control
- Camera power control
- Four bi-directional audio circuits
Toshiba's 3 CCD, high performance camera utilizes 1/3", 410,000 pixel IT CCD's with microlens technology. The ultra small camera package with C-Mount, plus the high performance digital processing make this model a perfect choice for demanding applications.
- Three, 1/3" 410,000 pixel IT CCD's for over 750 lines of resolution
- 62db signal to noise ratio due to 10-bit, RGB, DSP circuitry
- On screen programming for all camera functions
- Digital detail enhancements
- 3 user memories for camera set-up
- 64 zone DSP for AWB and auto shutter functions
- Digital gamma control including black gamma
- RS-232C interface
- F8 (2000 Lux) sensitivity
- Advance image processing modes including negative video, one pulse trigger and multi-frame integration
- Digital shading correction
- 12 VDC input
- 1/3", 3CCD Color Camera
- 800 TV Lines Resolution, 64db
- Smallest 3CCD camera available
- Minimum sensitivity .9 lux
- 12-bit A/D
- External Triggering, long-term integration
- RS-232 Interface
- Outputs: Composite, Y/C, RGB, or Y/R-Y/B-Y