This package is designed to be a simple plug-and-play remote system! The remote head is controlled by one multi-pin cable for pan/tilt, zoom, and focus control. HD video exits the head via a BNC connection. The data control for pan/tilt and camera RCP can be either copper (over 3,000 feet) or fiber.
- WIDTH: 10"
- HEIGHT: 14"
- WEIGHT: 9.5 lbs.
- PAN: 355˚
- TILT: 270˚
- Robotic Head
- Controller Electronics
- Control Console with Joy Stick
- Toshiba IKHR HD Camera
- 8 - 48mm f/1 Zoom Lens
- RCP - Paint/Iris
- Control Cable: 100'
Internal HD Camera
- Toshiba IK-HR1S HD
- Video Format 720P or 1080i
- 1/3 Color CMOS
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 maximum
- H6x8M-11 Zoom
- Field of View:
- 33.4˚ x 25.4˚ @ 8mm
- 5.7˚ x 4.3˚ @ 48mm
An excellent quality compact pan/tilt camera head complete with full motion control capabilities and high speed revolution, the Talon is designed for HD cameras and compact camera systems alike.
The Talon is very precise, quiet, and capable of smoothly controlling cameras with extreme zoom lenses. The motion is repeatable and frame accurate.
- Full function remote with hand wheel option
- Full slip-rings for continuous 360° motion
- Record and move to up to 2000 marked positions
- Record and playback up to 1 hour in up to 2000 takes
- Share recorded data with laptop: streaming and upload/download
- Programmable maximum speeds for each motor
- Programmable smoothing for each motor
- Precise homing via operator command
- Programmable motion limits
- Servo tuning from remote console
- Fujinon and Canon serial lens control
- Camera synchronization
- Extremely rigid with precise smooth motion
for long lenses
The Pee-Pod offers an exciting blend of performance, versatility, & style. The Pee-Pod is the prime component of a unique system that can be used as a remote head for a jib arm combination or linked into a variety of pc's, remote consoles, or laptops for memory playback or multiple head combinations.
- HEIGHT: 27 in (685 mm)
- WIDTH: 15 in (381 mm)
- DEPTH: 7 in (178 mm)
- WEIGHT: 32 lbs (14.5 kgs)
- MAX RECOMMENDED BALANCED LOAD: 40 lbs (18.2 kgs)
- PAN & TILT MOVEMENT: 360 degrees continuous
- SPEED RANGE PAN & TILT: 2 secs to 24 Hours
- POWER TO HEAD: 24v DC
- BY HEAD: Max. 7.5 amps Avg. 3 amps
- NUMBER OF SLIP RINGS: 28
PEE-POD 500 HD
The Head is controlled and run through a single Power/Data cable. This cable only contains three wires (Power, Data & Ground) which provides power & controls for:
- Pan / Tilt / Roll
- Video Lens, Zoom, Focus & Iris
- Video Tape Run (VTR)
- Video Camera Power
- Film Lens Focus, Zoom & Iris (Preston)
- Film Camera Run (Turnover)
- Film Camera Power
Each part of the system is linked to this Power/Data cable. These links can be in any order, as long as every module in the system is connected to the Power/Data cable in some way.
MINI POD by Image-Cam, Inc.
The compact remote head was developed for use with a small POV camera to get those creative shots to enhance every production. The unique features included with this complete remote head and camera system are as follows:
- Camera and Lens: Maximum capacity 1.5/680 grams
- Pan/Tilt Max speed: 4 sec/360 Degrees. Adjustable
- Pan/Tilt movement: +/1 360 degrees.
- Data Signal: RS485/232 1200 Baud
STANTON MINI HEAD
The Mini Head with the Image-Cam Data System allows control via fiber or co-ax and the controls to be virtually miles away. It weighs in at only seven pounds and can perform one revolution in two-and-a-half seconds. The head is capable of carrying up to a twenty-five pound camera and has a super smooth control console.
Cameramen, producers and audiences love big sweeping shots, boom-ups, and glide-ins. Nothing delivers production value like a crane. But everyone knows that cranes come at a price - setup time, size, weight, and other limitations... until now. Polecam is the crane unleashed! Imagine a 20' foot crane you can put anywhere (in a boat, a pick-up, a golf cart, or on a harness!); a crane you can set up in under 10 minutes and then move anywhere you like in seconds. Polecam delivers all the production value of a typical jib in less space, with less weight and much faster set up time.
A Polecam System consists of the following:
- Ultralight support pole made of carbon fibre, that can vary in length from 4 to 26 feet (1.22 to 8.54 metres) in 1.22 metre sections. Make it as short or as long as the job requires
- Pan & tilt head that allows for 1000 degrees of horizontal rotation (that's just about 3 full revolutions) and 280 degrees of vertical rotation − this allows maximum control over the camera's POV
- 7" High-resolution monitor to watch the shot as you're making it happen; new monitors come with waveforms to make sure exposure is correct
- Joystick controller from which runs the pan & tilt head. All aspects of the controller can be customized: speed/direction/etc.
- Interface unit which makes all the power and control connections easy to assemble
- Harness and tripod mount − whether you choose to wear your rig or to mount it on a tripod for smoother movement is up to you − it goes back and forth in seconds